REFUTING Planet Blackbody Temperature (Planet Effective Temperature).
1. A Planet is solar irradiated from one side only. So, Planet cannot have uniform energy distribution.
2. Also, Planet's spherical shape doesn't permit uniform temperature distribution.
3. Not the entire not reflected portion of the incident on planet surface solar energy (solar flux) is accumulated in inner layers.
4. A planet doesn't rotate fast enough to even "approach" some uniform temperature distribution.
5. The "energy in" is wrongly estimated. The Φ - the solar irradiation accepting factor is completely ignored.
6. There is always the average surface temperature (Tmean.equator) on a ROTATING planet's equator is being higher than the entire planet's Tmean. The faster a planet rotates, the higher is the difference:
Tmean.equator - Tmean.entire.
7. And, two planets with the same average surface temperature (Tmean) may emit dramatically different amounts of IR electromagnetic energy.
8. Due to a nonlinearity of the SB law and a non-uniform distribution of the incident solar radiation on the surface of a NON-ROTATING sphere, the equilibrium temperature (Te) computed from a spatially averaged radiation flux is always higher than the arithmetic average temperature (Tmean).
9. Except for the very slow ROTATING planet Mercury and the slow ROTATING Moon, every planet and moon without-atmosphere in solar system has the satellite MEASURED mean surface temperature (Tmean) being HIGHER than its the calculated theoretical blackbody temperature Te (effective temperature Te).